Your 2015 CWA District 3 Bargaining Team has been meeting together since Monday, June 15, 2015.
Our efforts, thus far, have been concentrated on prioritizing and writing proposals based on issues brought forward by your Local Representatives.
We will have our first face-to-face meeting with ATT Officials tomorrow.
It is our intent to keep you aware of your activities as bargaining progresses.
We ask that you do somethings for us to show solidarity and support:
- Wear BLUE on Mondays
- Wear RED or ORANGE on Thursdays
- Let management know that you support our efforts every chance you get
- You will see an increase of questions coming from your supervisors. Tell them you support your Union.
AT&T has made record profits, paid management record compensation and other benefits.
"IT's OUR TURN"
The members of your Bargaining Committee are:
- David Betz – Alabama
- Jonathan Campbell – Kentucky
- Herman Junkin – Mississippi
- Al Guillory – Louisiana
- Johnny Hernandez – Florida
- Chris Myrick – North Carolina
- Jason LaPorte – South Carolina
- Gene Redd – Georgia
- Robert Santucci – Tennessee
- Thelma Dunlap – Administrative Director District 3
- Mike Fahrenholt – CWA Rep District 3
- Sub Committees – will join in as bargaining progresses
Each State has established a mobilization effort. Please participate daily.