2013 D. E. Kines Scholarship- Rules
D. E. Kines was the founding chair and served as leader of the CWA Retired Members Council.
- Retired member or spouse of CWA District 3 Retired Members Council
- Active member or spouse of CWA District 3
- Son, daughter, dependent, or grandchild of a member or deceased member of CWA District 3 Retired Members Council
- Must be new or returning undergraduate student of an accredited college or university.
2. Two scholarships will be awarded in a random drawing. (One in the amount of $1,000.00 and one in the amount of $500.00)
3. Applications must be received by September 27, 2013
4. Applicants must complete 2013 D. E. Kines Scholarship Application.
Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be considered.
Decision of the judges is final
Dusty Winters, President, CWA District 3 Retired Members Council
Judith R. Dennis, Vice President, CWA District 3
Mail Applications to:
D. E. Kines Scholarship; Attn. Beverly Gann
Communications Workers of America
3516 Covington Highway
Decatur, Georgia 30032