August 19, 2019
- A two-year contract.
- The Medical Benefits saw no increase but were able to secure language in the event; the management loses their benefits; the bargaining unit medical benefits will be untouched. The current language states, any changes to the management plan, the bargaining unit will follow.
- Mileage Program: Have the option to use the FAVR car plan or the flat taxable transportation allowance of $575.00.
- Virtual office set up the stipend $250.00.
- $100.00 bi-weekly business stipend (2 retroactive $100.00 bi-weekly payments)
- Terminations pay for Performance – Max 13 weeks of pay.
- Retain current language for Grievance and Arbitration.
- Reduction of vacation time from 5 weeks to 4 weeks. Employees currently with five weeks will lose one week, but it will be replaced with five additional paid excused days in 2019 and 2020.
- Sales Drive compensation plan.
- Changes to the AVERAGE process, PPT is now two days, sick days are now 5 days.
- New Product and service letter in appendix C.
- Added employee or employee’s spouse aunt and uncle and niece and nephew to immediate family. Also improvement on the payment process 3 days, old language subject to manager approval.
- Winter closing in contract 12/25 thru 1/1 excused with pay an average. If the company decides not to close during that time, those days will be given back as personal days.
CWA Bargaining Team is recommending a YES vote for ratification.
BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2019